Tuesday, February 9, 2016

MORE FROM HEATHER

Heather is teaching hardanger embroidery at the Coromandel Guild this month, she shared with me the sample pieces she stitched for the class.



I have been busy with Hardanger embroidery lately as i am teaching a class in Coromandel in February so needed to get up to speed again having not worked hardanger for a number of years. The photos are 2 pieces i have completed with a 3rd simpler design on the go at the moment. I intend to let people do their own chosen designs or choose one of mine   or part there of. I may be creating a lot of work for myself but think its good to offer a variety when you have a mixed class. I will be persuading those who have not tried Hardanger to choose my simple piece for their first effort. the green hardanger is to be made into a cushion and the  terracotta piece is to be cut in the hexagon shape.



1 comment:

  1. Have heard that those doing your workshop really enjoyed it. Well done Heather.

    ReplyDelete